Jun 10, 2017

Pretty Little Liars: Simple Present


This activity was provided by a reader, Nájila Souza da Rocha. Thanks, Nájila, for sharing this activity based on a TV series. Don't miss visiting her site https://www.facebook.com/theincompany/


My name's Nájila. I'm Gaúcha and I live in Porto Alegre city. I have worked with children and teenagers teaching English since 2014 and I love it.  I've used Claudio's website a lot.
I work at The Incompany school (https://www.facebook.com/theincompany/).
Enjoy your studies everybody.




Friendship
1.     Ask to your friend:



YOU
Your Friend
Do you have pets?


What is your favorite food?


What is your favorite movie?


Do you have brothers/sisters?


What don’t you like so much?



1.     Make sentences about you and your friend:
1.     _______________________________________________
2.    _______________________________________________
3.    _______________________________________________
4.    _______________________________________________
5.    _______________________________________________
Keep secrets
Pictures in the worksheet
She has already fallen in love with Alison.

Her father betrayed her mother with another woman. 

She sometimes steals store things.

She already kissed her sister’s boyfriend.

She keeps all the secrets.



WORKSHEET
ANSWER KEY
MOVIE SEGMENT - PRETTY LITTLE LIARS

No comments: